- 25.59" (65 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 3.57 sqft
- 12 lbs (5.6 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN241!
Create an interior design inspired by the fairy-tale appeal of lush woodlands, and invite this charming fox into your home. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a friendly red fox as they turn to look at the viewer. In the background is a beautiful blur of natural green colors. This mosaic can be paired with decor like house plants or flowers for a soothing forest ambiance. Or, highlight the fox's fur with accents in white or rustic orange shades. This work of art has a dynamic circular shape and can be featured upon the wall or as a floor tile. You can also install it upon a tabletop for a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN241 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN241
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic