- 23.62" x 23.62" (60 x 60 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 3.88 sqft
- 13 lbs (6.1 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by SQ049!
Cultivate an interior design rich with color, texture, and pattern. This handcrafted mosaic tile features a distinctive and ornate pattern that is repeatable when installed amongst multiple pieces. This mosaic will bring vivid color to any space with elegant shades of gold, green, grey-blue, and white. The sunflowers will add liveliness to your room, while the cooler grey tones will blend well with many color schemes. Install this remarkable and water-resistant design as a floor piece within your home or business. You can also consider this stain-resistant piece for a charming kitchen backsplash.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- SQ049 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize SQ049
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic