- 39.37" x 39.37" (100 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 10.76 sqft
- 37 lbs (17 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by RE013-4!
Elevate your interior design with a remarkable reproduction. This handcrafted mosaic is an exquisite reproduction of the Tree of Life mosaic found in Hisham's Palace, Palestine. The thought-provoking composition will capture the attention of family members and guests alike. The tree bears fruits while peaceful gazelles graze below. A lion, representing unrelenting war, attacks a lone gazelle on the right. Display this dynamic artwork within your living room, bedroom, office, or foyer and contemplate the meaning behind this magnificent work of art.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- RE013-4 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize RE013
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic