- 23.62" x 35.43" (60 x 90 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 5.81 sqft
- 20 lbs (9.2 k.g)
- French Country
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by FL064!
Cultivate a pleasant ambiance of serenity and relaxation with charming, delicate artwork. This handcrafted mosaic features a stunning arrangement of mixed flowers in an oval-shaped vase. In this composition, warm tones like terracotta, goldenrod, dusky rose, and brick red blend harmoniously with light grey and white highlight shades. The light tan background makes this piece fit well within a room with a neutral color palette, while the beautiful flower petals will add color to the space. Display this wall art in your living room, bedroom, dining room, hallway, foyer, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- FL064 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize FL064
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic