- 78.74" x 66.93" (200 x 170 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 36.6 sqft
- 127 lbs (57.8 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT016!
Nereid Riding Hippocamp Mosaic Reproduction. A Nereid-nymph reclines on the back of a Hippocamp (fish-tailed horse), located in Bardo National Museum, Tunis. Roman Carthage, Nereid Garden Room, Date C3rd A.D. from the Imperial Roman Period. Handcrafted from naturally colored marble tesserae, sanded, finished, and sealed. Install it on your wall as wall art or a mural.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT016 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT016