- 43.31" (110 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 10.23 sqft
- 36 lbs (16.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by MD209-1!
Create an engaging interior design with rich colors and strong patterned motifs. This handcrafted mosaic features a series of elegant patterns, starting with the rustic rose star in the center. Golden columns lead into interlocked semi-circles to create an eye-catching pattern. A border of spiky leaves frames the piece and offers separation between mosaic and space. Consider this piece for wall art in your living spaces, bathroom, or pool. This mosaic also makes an exciting and scratch-resistant floor tile, and for a truly unique piece of furniture, install this artwork as a tabletop.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- MD209-1 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize MD209
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic