- 39.37" (100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.45 sqft
- 29 lbs (13.4 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by MD207-3!
Step into a nautical charm and create an interior design with clean lines and blendable color. This handcrafted medallion mosaic is versatile in design and composition. The green compass design lies atop outer rings of tan and light stone. Install this scratch-resistant piece as a floor tile in your living spaces or shower stall. You can create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this work of art as a tabletop feature. Incorporate sea green into your color palette for a unified design scheme.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- MD207-3 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize MD207
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic