- 31.5" x 47.24" (80 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 10.33 sqft
- 36 lbs (16.3 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by FL153!
Cultivate an interior design that blends delicate motifs with rich color. This handcrafted mosaic features an attractive display of mixed flowers in full bloom. Perfect as an accent piece in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, foyer, or office, this work of art has a versatile color palette that can enhance your space. You can incorporate shades like rose, fiery red, violet, yellow, and green into your room to create an exciting color scheme. Alternatively, you can embrace the grey background for a neutral and understated aesthetic that derives color from this stunning art.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- FL153 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize FL153
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic