- 47.24" x 47.24" (120 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 15.5 sqft
- 54 lbs (24.5 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by SQ053-5!
Unify your rustic or Southwestern-inspired interior design with an earthy color palette and attractive details. This handcrafted mosaic is an elegant addition to any area. In the center of this piece, a red and orange sun sits upon goldenrod and cream petals that extend over a dusky rose pattern. The grey background will allow this mosaic to blend in within many surfaces such as walls or floors. You can even install this attractive design as a tabletop. Display this piece in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, or pool and bring your space together.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- SQ053-5 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize SQ053
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic