- 59.06" x 59.06" (150 x 150 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 24.22 sqft
- 84 lbs (38.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by SQ023-1!
Design a space that is bursting with creativity and style. This handcrafted mosaic features a breath-taking composition of dynamic and colorful patterns. You'll love creating a tranquil yet chic interior design when you incorporate this desert oasis-inspired floor tile. The palm leaves make this piece stand out, and they blend beautifully with the wavy decorative accent. Install this scratch and water-resistant mosaic as a floor tile in your living spaces, shower stall, pool, or patio. You can create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this work of art as a tabletop feature.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- SQ023-1 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize SQ023
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic