- 23.62" x 23.62" (60 x 60 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 3.88 sqft
- 13 lbs (6.1 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by RE022!
Bring culture and history into your design space. This handcrafted work of art is a square-shaped reproduction of the Tree of Life mosaic in Hisham's Palace, Palestine. This exquisite composition depicts life in various meaningful ways. The tree bears fruits while peaceful gazelles graze below. A lion, representing unrelenting war, attacks a lone gazelle on the right. Display this dynamic artwork within your living room, bedroom, office, or foyer and appreciate its meaning and well-thought composition.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- RE022 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize RE022
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic