The Starry Night is an oil on canvas painting by Dutch Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an imaginary village. It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941. Widely regarded as Van Gogh's magnum opus, The Starry Night is one of the most recognized paintings in Western art. This is a handmade reproduction with naturally colored marble tesserae, sanded, and finished. Use it as wall art or wall mural
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- RE019 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- You will receive the mosaic in a single piece, rolled as a rug.
- Unpack the mosaic.
- If necessary, use the spare tesserae we included to replace any broken or fallen pieces.
- Remove the nylon supporting the mesh backing.
- Install directly to a surface the same way you install tile or ceramics.
- Read our mosaic installation guide
Our mosaic artisans are skilled at transforming mosaics and can skillfully transform your whatever on your mind into an unparalleled work of art.
Whether you seek to personalize RE019 or draw inspiration from a picture or nature, our team of designers are here to create the handmade, custom mosaic of your dreams.