- 59.06" (150 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 19.02 sqft
- 66 lbs (30 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by MD235-9!
Cultivate an interior design with nautical elements and a unique color palette. This handcrafted medallion mosaic features a compass rose motif atop a dimensional green and cream background. This familiar design staple will blend well with other similarly themed decor. Install this scratch-resistant piece as a floor tile in your living spaces or within your shower stall. The medallion shape makes this mosaic a fitting tabletop as well. Incorporate more monochromatic and sea green elements to enhance the beauty of this artwork.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- MD235-9 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize MD235