- 35.43" (90 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 6.85 sqft
- 24 lbs (10.8 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by MD057!
Create a classic nautical or coastal interior design with exquisite artwork. This handcrafted mosaic features a familiar motif, a compass rose. A sea green and rich brown star sits atop gentle cream and stormy gray rings. When you display this piece, you'll swear you can hear the call of the seven seas. Perfect for anyone who enjoys time spent on the open water. Install this scratch-resistant work of art upon your floor in your living space, pool, or shower stall. You can also install this mosaic as a tabletop for a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- MD057 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize MD057
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic