- 35.43" x 59.06" (90 x 150 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 14.53 sqft
- 50 lbs (23 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by LS078!
Imagine yourself walking through a magnificent courtyard overlooking the ocean. With this handcrafted mosaic, you needn't try hard to envision such a beautiful sight. Our coastal landscape mosaic depicts a view of the ocean between detailed arched columns. Potted plants adorn the courtyard and add color to this piece that you can incorporate into your decor. Display this work of art in your living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, foyer, or office. You'll find that not only does this piece add rich color to your space, but it also creates a sense of space that adds to the overall appeal of your room.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- LS078 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize LS078
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic