- 27.56" x 39.37" (70 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 7.53 sqft
- 26 lbs (11.9 k.g)
- French Country
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by FL148!
Take your interior design to the next level with this exceptional floral composition. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a stunning display of mixed flowers sitting in an ornate vase. The vase features a three-part pattern that reflects the elements of earth, water, and air. Showcase this intriguing still-life in your living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, foyer, or office. Add warmer, fiery shades of red, orange, and yellow for a bold color palette. Or incorporate the more delicate shades of light pink and white for a romantic ambiance.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- FL148 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize FL148
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic