- 78.74" x 55.12" (200 x 140 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 30.14 sqft
- 105 lbs (47.6 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by CR005!
Elevate your interior design with compelling artwork. This handcrafted rug mosaic is an extravagant, easy-to-clean alternative to a traditional fabric rug. This complex rug features a series of ornate patterns in shades of gold, burgundy, stone blue, rose, and white. This mosaic will instantly refine your space and amaze your guests. Install this remarkable work of art as you would any floor tile and enjoy our scratch-resistant tiles. You can also consider this mosaic as a sprawling wall backdrop perfect for creating a large motif from which to pull accent colors.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- CR005 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize CR005
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic