- 51.18" x 51.18" (130 x 130 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 18.19 sqft
- 63 lbs (28.7 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by SQ039-2!
Fill your space with spectacular art inspired by the exciting motifs and myths of ancient Greece. This handcrafted square-shaped mosaic has a unique vignette composition that places Medusa in the center. Medusa, famous for her ability to turn others into stone, seems to be lost in thought. Behind her is a distinctive yet muted Greek key pattern. The pattern's gold repeats in the square border that surrounds the piece like a frame. Install this scratch-resistant piece as a floor tile in your living spaces or shower stall. You can also create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this work of art as a tabletop feature.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- SQ039-2 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize SQ039