This mosaic is mounted on a wooden background and is framed as shown in the picture, it's ready to be hanged on a wall, no installation needed. The Starry Night is an oil on canvas painting by Dutch Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an imaginary village. It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941. Widely regarded as Van Gogh's magnum opus, The Starry Night is one of the most recognized paintings in Western art. This is a handmade reproduction with naturally colored marble tesserae, sanded, finished, sealed, and framed. Hang it on the wall as wall art.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- In stock, next day shipping, 3 business days for delivery.
- RE018 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The packaging is rolled like a rug for easier handling.
Read our shipping policy
- You will receive this mosaic as a rolled single piece.
- Unpack the mosaic and remove the nylon supporting the mesh backing.
- Install directly to a surface the same way you install ceramics.
Read our mosaic installation guide
Our mosaic artisans are skilled at transforming mosaics and can skillfully transform your whatever on your mind into an unparalleled work of art.
Whether you seek to personalize RE018 or draw inspiration from a picture or nature, our team of designers are here to create the handmade, custom mosaic of your dreams.
Customize RE018 or Learn more about mosaic customization