The "Tree of Life" mosaic in the audience room of the bath house in Hisham's Palace. The palace is an important early Islamic archaeological site of the Umayyad dynasty from the first half of the 8th century. It is located in the West Bank. Spreading over 150 acres it consists of three main parts: a palace, an ornate bath complex, and an agricultural estate.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- Fast 10 business days delivery to your doorstep.
- RE005 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The packaging is rolled like a rug for easier handling.
- You will receive this mosaic as a rolled single piece.
- Unpack the mosaic and remove the nylon supporting the mesh backing.
- Install directly to a surface the same way you install ceramics.
Our mosaic artisans are skilled at transforming mosaics and can skillfully transform your dream into an unparallel work of art.
Whether you seek to personalize RE005 or draw inspiration from a picture or nature, our team of designers are here to create the handmade, custom mosaic of your dreams.