- 27.56" x 43.31" (70 x 110 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.29 sqft
- 29 lbs (13.1 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT139!
Enjoy fun art with a story to tell when you display this delightful work of art. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a flute player performing for a trio of turtles. The man stands, slightly bent over so he can address his small but charming audience. He wears exquisite robes of dusky rose and soft pink, with a turban of maroon, gold, and black. You and your guests will enjoy the story this piece tells. Showcase this mosaic in your living room, bedroom, dining room, foyer, or office. Add rose-colored accents for a blended theme, or highlight the pops of blue for a unique color scheme.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT139 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT139
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic