- 59.06" x 39.37" (150 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 16.15 sqft
- 56 lbs (25.5 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT118!
Elevate your interior design with divine inspiration and captivating beauty. This handcrafted mosaic depicts Demeter, the Greek goddess of the harvest. She stands against a vivid blue background wearing a vibrant green dress. Her long hair flows in the wind. In her hands, Demeter holds the spoils from her harvest, wheat, and grains. This artwork is perfect for a room with natural elements like plants, flowers, or harvest-inspired decor. Showcase this exquisite mosaic in your living room, dining room, foyer, bedroom, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT118 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT118
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic