- 27.56" x 66.93" (70 x 170 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 12.81 sqft
- 45 lbs (20.2 k.g)
- Art Deco
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT091!
Create a stylish and whimsical interior design with distinctive art nouveau wall art. This handcrafted mosaic is a reproduction of a promotional poster created by artist Alphonse Mucha. In this work, actress Maude Adams portrays the legendary figure Joan of Arc. Mucha's famed style transcends time and still captivates with its fluid beauty and romantic colors. Showcase this delightful art piece in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, foyer, or office. Add touches of vivid blue, soft pink, and rosy brown to your space for a unified and comforting color palette.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT091 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT091
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic