- 31.5" x 51.18" (80 x 130 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.79 sqft
- 31 lbs (13.9 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT050!
Decorate your space and elevate your interior design with beautiful 18th-century artwork. This handcrafted mosaic reproduction depicts a child with a large hat typically only worn by explorers. The child holds a basket, no doubt on his way to complete his chores, but it seems he has been stopped by the call of the open sea. He dreams of a life beyond the confines of childhood. Showcase this compelling wall art in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, foyer, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT050 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT050
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic