- 27.56" x 35.43" (70 x 90 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 6.78 sqft
- 24 lbs (10.7 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT028!
Portrait of Young Woman with Unicorn is a painting by Raphael, which art historians date c. 1505-1506. It is in the Galleria Borghese in Rome. The painting was originally oil on panel, and was transferred to canvas during conservation work in 1934. It was in the course of this work that overpainting was removed, revealing the unicorn, and removing the wheel, cloak, and palm frond that had been added by an unknown painter during the mid-17th century. This mosaic reproduction is handcrafted from naturally colored marble tesserae, sanded, finished, and sealed. Install it on your wall as wall art or a mural.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT028 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT028
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic