- 110.24" x 70.87" (280 x 180 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 54.25 sqft
- 188 lbs (85.7 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT022!
Create a compelling interior design with dramatic artwork that tells a dangerous tale. This handcrafted mosaic reproduction depicts a desert lion hunt. A man has fallen victim to one of the lions he wishes to hunt while other men hold their spears at the ready. An unrelenting lioness reminds the hunters why it takes so many men to take down a single lion. This mosaic is captivating and perfect as a focal point or centerpiece in a room needing a touch of drama and excitement. Display this unique wall art in your living room, bedroom, dining room, hallway, foyer, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT022 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT022
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic