- 31.5" x 51.18" (80 x 130 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.79 sqft
- 31 lbs (13.9 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by PT013!
Create an ambiance of togetherness with delightful art that radiates soft beauty. This handcrafted mosaic depicts two women in elegant garb surrounding a silver bowl of wildflowers. A woman in white holds the bowl while her counterpart fills the bowl with colorful flowers. Both women have bejeweled hair, a testament to their fashion sense and status. This piece features delicate shades of rose, peach, off-white, and cream, as well as lush natural colors of forest green and red. Display this wall art in your living room, kitchen, bedroom, dining room, hallway, foyer, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- PT013 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize PT013
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic