- 39.37" (100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.45 sqft
- 29 lbs (13.4 k.g)
- French Country
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by MD052!
Invite fiery color and a delicate motif into your space for an instant style elevation. This handcrafted mosaic medallion features a beautiful composition of colorful petunia blossoms atop a stormy grey-blue background. The vibrant orange and gold flowers contrast against the subtle cool blue tone. You can further incorporate these shades into your interior design to create an inviting, chic, unified color palette. Install this scratch-resistant piece as you would any floor tile or mount it on your wall. You can even create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this mosaic as a tabletop.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- MD052 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize MD052
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic