- 118.11" x 70.87" (300 x 180 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 58.13 sqft
- 202 lbs (91.8 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by LS105-2!
Create an interior design that is inviting with a subtle color palette and interesting motifs. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a bustling courtyard outside an elegant castle. The rosy-cream sand makes this piece blend harmoniously within many neutral color schemes, and the lush green trees will pair well with natural accents like house plants. Guests will enjoy the character found within the courtyard, for each person has a distinctive personality that shines through this beautiful composition. Showcase this work of art in your living room, dining room, bedroom, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- LS105-2 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize LS105
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic