- 78.74" x 55.12" (200 x 140 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 30.14 sqft
- 105 lbs (47.6 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by LS015!
Decorate your home with eye-catching artwork full of details. This handcrafted mosaic depicts the old city of Sana'a in Yemen. The captivating cityscape surrounds a beautiful park filled with lush green trees and plants. The aerial view of Sana'a is like no other, offering you a view of the city only available to those at the top of the tallest buildings. Elevate your interior design when you showcase this piece. Consider this mosaic for your living room, bedroom, dining room, hall, bathroom, foyer, or office. Incorporate the rich, warm shades of the sunset for a romantic interior design scheme.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- LS015 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize LS015
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic