- 47.24" x 47.24" (120 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 15.5 sqft
- 54 lbs (24.5 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by GO040-2!
Curate a romantic and delightful interior design with delicate, crowd-pleasing colors. This handcrafted mosaic features a decorative flower-inspired shape with eight points. Inside the shape is a series of heart patterns, and in the center, a charming little flower. Install this scratch-resistant piece as you would any floor tile in your living spaces and bathroom, or mount it on your wall or ceiling. You can even create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this mosaic as a tabletop. Add rose, cream, and crimson to your design scheme for a unified color theme.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- GO040-2 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize GO040
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic