- 39.37" x 7.87" (100 x 20 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 2.15 sqft
- 7 lbs (3.4 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BO079!
Elevate your eclectic interior design with a unique border. This handcrafted mosaic border features a captivating tartan-inspired pattern of rich ruby red, dusky pink, and gold. Perfect for adding exciting colors and sophisticated patterns to your space, this border is dynamic and full of fun. Add it to the home in your living spaces or transform your bathroom and pool with this water-resistant design. To fully decorate the desired space, select the appropriate quantity of border pieces from our drop-down list. We create or match corners. Contact us with any questions about this process.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BO079 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BO079
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic