- 33.46" x 23.62" (85 x 60 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 5.49 sqft
- 19 lbs (8.7 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BK020!
Add tasteful artistry with exquisite colors and details to your space for an instant elevation of style. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a delicious spread of fruits like peaches, grapes, and in the back, a small watermelon. The deep violet of the grapes juxtaposes the delicate rose and soft orange hue of the peaches, giving this piece a beautiful composition of complementary colors atop a neutral brown table. Showcase this elegant work of art in your living spaces or office. This stain-resistant mosaic can also be installed as a unique and exciting kitchen backsplash.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BK020 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BK020
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic