- 31.5" x 92.52" (80 x 235 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 20.24 sqft
- 70 lbs (32 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN215!
Cultivate an interior design with rich and exquisite color. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a magnificent peacock faces left atop a unique swirled pattern. The vivid blue of the peacock and butterflies shines against the opulent gold background. Showcase this ornate and opulent design in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, foyer, or office. Decorate the space with bold accents for a unified maximalist interior design, or allow this piece to be a focal point amongst understated accents and decor. You can even pair this piece with the Right-facing Peacock Mosaic for an exciting display of artistry.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN215 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN215
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic