- 35.43" x 47.24" (90 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 11.63 sqft
- 40 lbs (18.4 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN171!
Cultivate an interior design inspired by the majestic beauty of wild horses. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a stunning white horse charging over dark soil and gravel. You can practically feel the wind on your face as you view this striking work of art. The landscape orientation of this piece makes it perfect for walls in need of longer art. Showcase this remarkable mosaic in your living room, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, foyer, or office. Add rustic touches for an earthy aesthetic, or embrace the lighter shades of cream, white, and light rose for a delicate and fresh ambiance.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN171 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN171
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic