- 35.43" x 23.62" (90 x 60 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 5.81 sqft
- 20 lbs (9.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by FL033!
Create visual interest within your new or established interior design. This handcrafted mosaic features a distinctive composition using white, black, copper, blue, and yellow shades of scratch and stain-resistant tile. An ornate yellow flower with blue leaves winds out of a vase to create dynamic and sweeping movement. The icy white background will blend well with many color palettes and offers a clean focal point with the illusion of space. Display this mosaic as wall art within your living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, or hall. You can also consider this piece as a functional kitchen backsplash.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- FL033 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize FL033
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic