- 23.62" x 27.56" (60 x 70 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 4.52 sqft
- 16 lbs (7.1 k.g)
- French Country
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by FL015!
Bring the charm and beauty of a garden into your home or business. This handcrafted mosaic depicts two pitchers atop an ornate wooden table. The tall pitcher holds beautiful multicolored grass reeds, while the other holds vivid red wildflowers. The stark black background allows the pitchers to be spotlighted and pull focus. Showcase this elegant work of art in your living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, foyer, outdoor space, or office. Add plants and flowers as decor for a unified natural theme.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- FL015 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize FL015
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic