- 35.43" x 78.74" (90 x 200 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 19.38 sqft
- 67 lbs (30.6 k.g)
- Art Deco
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by CR111!
Cultivate a stylish and sophisticated interior design with opulent and bold colors. This handcrafted rug mosaic instantly elevates a space with its chic composition. This ornate rug features a captivating art deco-style pattern with clean lines in bold colors. This sprawling design is perfect for foyers or entrance rooms but will enhance any room. Install this remarkable work of art as you would any floor tile and enjoy our scratch-resistant tiles. You can also consider this mosaic as a sprawling wall backdrop perfect for creating a large motif from which to pull accent colors.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- CR111 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize CR111
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic