- 39.37" x 7.87" (100 x 20 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 2.15 sqft
- 7 lbs (3.4 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BO010!
Add rich deep color and introduce gentle movement to your interior design. This handcrafted border mosaic features an ornate and intricately constructed pattern that will bring depth to any room. The gold tiles pop against the darker shades of rose and brown. Install this border within the home as a dramatic accent, or place the pieces around your pool to create the feeling of a luxurious outdoor bath. To fully decorate the desired space, select the appropriate quantity of border pieces from our drop-down list. We create or match corners. Contact us with any questions about this process.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BO010 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BO010
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic