- 31.5" x 39.37" (80 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 8.61 sqft
- 30 lbs (13.6 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BK024-3!
Captivate guests with your elevated and refined interior design scheme. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a candlelit spread of fruits, wine, and decadent nuts atop a table. This still-life will create a romantic ambiance that is warm and inviting, with colors that are divine. Display this work of art in your living room, bedroom, dining room, foyer, or office. You can also consider this stain-resistant piece an exciting and unique kitchen backsplash. Incorporate burgundy, gold, dusky rose, and light pink elements into your space for a delightful and harmonious color palette.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BK024-3 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BK024
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic