- 23.62" x 31.5" (60 x 80 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 5.17 sqft
- 18 lbs (8.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BK004!
Create the kitchen or dining room of your dreams and cultivate a welcoming and warm ambiance. This handcrafted mosaic is a classic art motif that has inspired artists and art lovers for centuries. A standing bowl with a leafy pattern sits in the center of the frame. Within the bowl is an overflowing collection of delectable-looking fruits like a variety of multicolored grapes and stone fruit. Display this elegant still life in your living spaces or office as you would any work of art. Or, you can take advantage of our stain-resistant tiles and install this piece as a charming kitchen backsplash.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BK004 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BK004
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic