- 27.56" x 35.43" (70 x 90 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 6.78 sqft
- 24 lbs (10.7 k.g)
- Asian Zen
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN250!
Create a room with an inviting ambiance full of personality and charm. This handcrafted mosaic shows a gorgeous Bengal tiger lounging underneath overhanging leaves. The tiger looks off into the distance with a quizzical expression that will leave guests wondering just what this beautiful creature sees. Colors like burnt orange, white, and black are perfect for accent shades in a more fashion-forward color palette. Empress and sage green tones will give the room a more natural color scheme and harmonious feel. Showcase this elegant design in your living room, bedroom, dining room, foyer, or office.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN250 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN250
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic