- 19.69" x 39.37" (50 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 5.38 sqft
- 19 lbs (8.5 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN186!
Elevate your interior design with quirky art with gorgeous colors. This handcrafted mosaic depicts two elegant cranes at a flowering plant. Each bird has a detailed pattern of colorful feathers in shades of stormy grey, green, and deep dusky rose. They stand against a sandy-colored background that will blend into many rooms with various color palettes. You can display this charming work of art in your living room, bathroom, bedroom, dining room, foyer, or office. This piece will harmonize well with more eclectic decor, giving you a unique space that guests will thoroughly enjoy.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN186 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN186
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic