- 15.75" x 11.81" (40 x 30 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 1.29 sqft
- 4 lbs (2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN166!
Create an engaging and exciting space with colorful and quirky artwork. This handcrafted mosaic features a charismatic blue tit bird upon a leafy branch. The bird is perched with a curious expression as though they are just excited to see you as you are to see it. Perfect for bird lovers and those who love color, this wall art makes a fitting choice for your living room, bedroom, bathroom, foyer, or office. Display this piece amongst other bird or vivid works of art, or incorporate brilliant blue shaded decor for a kitschy and vibrant color palette. You can create a more natural color palette with sage green and oaky brown.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN166 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN166
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic