- 23.62" x 47.24" (60 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 7.75 sqft
- 27 lbs (12.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN140!
Create a dramatic centerpiece in any space when you showcase this bold work of art. This handcrafted mosaic depicts two incredibly-detailed roosters locked in a tense battle. Each bird has a distinctive feather pattern, setting them apart and allowing the viewer to see the differences in either creature. Consider displaying this mosaic in your living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, or office. You can also install this stain-resistant art as a functional yet inspired kitchen backsplash. To create a unified design scheme, add decor in understated neutrals with a hint of red and blue.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN140 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN140
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic