- 31.5" x 35.43" (80 x 90 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 7.75 sqft
- 27 lbs (12.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AB007!
Add dynamic abstract artwork to your unique interior design scheme. This handcrafted mosaic features a series of shapes with an abstract composition. Curly accents collide with triangular patterns and wavy lines. The neutral colors do not overpower the design and can be displayed with various color palettes in many rooms. You can create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by installing this work of art as a tabletop feature. You can also display this artwork on the walls in your living areas, bathroom, pool, or office. You can even install this as you would install any floor tile for a unique touch.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AB007 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AB007
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic