- 3.94" x 39.37" (10 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 1.08 sqft
- 4 lbs (1.7 k.g)
- Art Deco
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by BO100!
Elevate your space with a sophisticated art deco border. This handcrafted border mosaic features a stunning teal and gold pattern atop a stark black background. It is chic and bold, perfect for creating a luxurious ambiance. Install this scratch-resistant border within your home, around your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This border can also bring elegance and majesty to a pool or bathroom. Select the appropriate quantity of border pieces from our drop-down list to fully decorate the desired space. We create or match corners. Contact us with any questions about this process.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- BO100 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize BO100
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic