- 31.5" x 47.24" (80 x 120 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 10.33 sqft
- 36 lbs (16.3 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.8 cm
- 3/10" (8 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN184!
Hear the thunder of hooves against the ground as you marvel at this elegant work of art. This handcrafted mosaic depicts a majestic brown horse galloping through a plain. Its tail whips through the air as dust swirls around its hooves. Our artisans have created so much movement in this piece that you'd swear you were running alongside this beautiful creature. Display this mosaic in your living room, bedroom, dining room, foyer, or office. Add rustic or earthy accents to create a unified theme rooted in nature.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN184 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a signle piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN184
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic