- 23.62" x 39.37" (60 x 100 cm)
- Coverage Area
- 6.46 sqft
- 22 lbs (10.2 k.g)
- Marble, Granite, Natural Stone
- Mesh backing
- Tesserae Count
- Tessera Size
- 0.5-2 x 0.5-2 x 0.5-0.7 cm
- 2.3/10" (5-7 mm)
- Honed & Varnished
- Scratch, Water, and Stain
Get inspired by AN108!
Elevate your interior design with a unique work of art that will add a touch of drama to your home. This handcrafted mosaic features a dynamic mirrored image of a winged horse or, what the Greeks called, a pegasus. This piece has a unique yet limited color palette of deep rose, empress green, off-white, and maroon. You can incorporate some of these tones into your coordinating decor. Display this wall art in your living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, or foyer. You can also use this stain-resistant mosaic as a gorgeous and unique kitchen backsplash.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- AN108 is shipped directly to you from our factory in Turkey.
- The mosaic is rolled like a rug and packed as a single piece for easier handling.
- Read our shipping policy
- Unroll your mosaic piece and remove the plastic covering.
- Place mosaic on its front and remove nylon backing.
- Scrub excess nylon and plastic from the back of the mosaic.
- Flip the mosaic and clean the front. Check for missing tiles.
- If necessary, cut appropriately sized replacement tiles.
- Using a notched trowel, prep your surface with tile adhesive.
- Install the mosaic directly as you would install any other tile.
- Finish with grout if needed and seal for a finished appearance.
- Read our full-length mosaic installation guide
Are you looking for specific dimensions or colors? Customize AN108
We can customize this mosaic and any of our mosaics. We also offer completely customized mosaics based on your own unique photographs and designs. Our customized mosaics are one-of-a-kind works of art that can be ordered for you, your business, or your loved ones. Customize and build your own mosaic