The "Tree of Life" mosaic in the audience room of the bath house in Hisham's Palace. The palace is an important early Islamic archaeological site of the Umayyad dynasty from the first half of the 8th century. It is located in the West Bank. Spreading over 150 acres it consists of three main parts: a palace, an ornate bath complex, and an agricultural estate.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- RE015 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The packaging is rolled like a rug for easier handling.
Read our shipping policy
- You will receive this mosaic as a rolled single piece.
- Unpack the mosaic and remove the nylon supporting the mesh backing.
- Install directly to a surface the same way you install ceramics.
Read our mosaic installation guide
Our mosaic artisans are skilled at transforming mosaics and can skillfully transform your whatever on your mind into an unparalleled work of art.
Whether you seek to personalize RE015 or draw inspiration from a picture or nature, our team of designers are here to create the handmade, custom mosaic of your dreams.
Customize RE015 or Learn more about mosaic customization